Download Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour 1.0.6 apk with sd data working on Htc One X, Galaxy S3, S2, Xperia Z etc.
Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour
The #1 Action FPS game is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further.
In the wake of nuclear warfare, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the world’s leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.
DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION SHOOTER EVER
* Feel the story’s dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
* Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
* Wage war all over the world from Antarctica to Barcelona!
EXPERIENCE CONSOLE QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
* Feel the chaos of the battlefield with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
* The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic feeling vehicles ever.
* Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.
ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
* Forge your own gameplay profile online with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
* A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
* Lead your character to the top of the online leaderboards with a new ranking system!
Whats New Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour v1.0.6:
Added game services and Google+ support.
Download Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour v1.0.6 apk
Download Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour v1.0.6 sd data
[Part1] [Part2] [Part3] [Part4] [Part5] [Part6]
Download Patch OBB : Patch.1050 (10Mb)
How to install:
1) Install APK
2) Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb/' (If you have installed v1.0.2 no need to download main obb)
3) Extract patch.1050 to 'sdcard/Android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM/..'
4) Launch the Game [Offline]
Download Modern Combat 4:Zero Hour 1.0.6 apk with sd data working on Htc One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Sony Ericsson Xperia Z etc.
"Adf.ly links are not working!? Add 'https://' before the adf.ly link. It will work!"